Tuesday, May 5, 2009

bring out the best

Earlier today, I talked about how pregnancy can bring out the best in people, a little cloud of excitement that follows you around. Well after I wrote that I have been bombarded with love. I realize that loss brings out the best in people too. I recieved several cards today and emails. I have had little notes, and flowers, even from our plumber. I finally listened to my voicemails today and it was totally overwhelming. Each of you may think, there is nothing " I " can do, I will just send this little note, or this little email, but it is more than you know. I keep those notes, those prayers, I replay them when I need to know the Truth. I reread them and I remember what is real. I am very grateful for every prayer, every thought, every word of encouragement. I feel the love of the body of Christ, thank you so much.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Beautiful Kelly... how great to feel the body of Christ... glad you are feeling so loved and cared for.