Monday, January 19, 2009

Issie loves hats!

Isabella is in the cutest stage! She is like no baby I have ever known, she loves to wear hats! She will pick up hats and wear them around the house all day. She will walk into walls with them, climb stairs, go to the store and at daycare she will leave her little winter hat on half of the day. It is adorable. I have been trying my best to catch as many snapshots of her wearing different hats over the past several weeks, it is not as easy as you would think. The delay on my camera is awful and she is too fast to not have just a bunch of blurr. Plus the inside lighting makes everything look yellow. But I could not help myself and I know the Grandmas will love to see her with her little obsession.
The pink flower hat.

The safari hat.


My sun hat.


Kadie's Christmas hat.


Issie's winter hat.

The hard hat, on the run.

Our sweet funny little baby. You are so easily entertained and we are easily entertained by you.

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

Too funny! You're going to be so glad you have those (even blurry) pictures someday.