Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kadie and Daddy take a trip

Every year around Brad's birthday he takes a trip to Albuquerque to spend some one on one time with his mom. It is his gift to her but also a nice time for him to get away for a little bit. This year he decided to take Kadie with him. Boy was she excited. She cannot remember ever being on an airplane since the last time she flew she was under 2. It was fun helping her pack and she was full of love and affection for me as she new she was leaving me "all alone". (She forgets I still have Issie and Jack.) Brad is really enjoying having all the time alone with her. She is so funny and has such an incredible imagination and vocabulary. It is hard to have enough time which each kid by themselves to really see who they are and how God made them.

I am enjoying the quiet of my home. Jack is at school and Issie is not much of a talker so as an introvert I am really loving having a few days with no one I have to really talk to much. It is a blessing all around.