Thursday, March 26, 2009

Time warp.

I am slowly coming back to the world of the living. I have not posted anything for over a month so I thought I would give a brief recap of what the family has been up to. So even though I have been in survival mode life goes on and we continue to be blessed by these funny little kids.
For Valentines Day we made our (my) favorite sugar cookies for Kadie's preschool class and Jack's school party. I have no idea when it became standard to give little packs of candy with valentines at school parties but apparently I am the only mom that did not do this, according to my son. I think the cookies are so much better but maybe not to a 10 year old.
Anyways, me and Kadie and fun baking and decorating so that was worth it.
Issie continues to make us laugh. Here hair is so funny in her spiky little piggies. I was trying to get a picture of this cute little sweater that we got with birthday money from Tutu but she would not put down the bottle so I have silly pictures of her dragging her bottle around in her teeth. I know she is a bit old for a bottle but my rationale has been that she has been underweight according to the doctor and I have been trying to fatten her up with anything she will eat which has included soy milk in the bottle. It won't be forever, eventually she will gain some weight.
Kadie and Issie love to play this game with the laundry basket on laundry days. Issie sits in the basket and Kadie drags her all over the house. Issie giggles like crazy which makes Kadie so happy. She loves being a big sister.
Girlie Girls with their high heels on. Issie can only manage one at a time but it is still super cute.

No comments: