Thursday, March 26, 2009

Beach Trip with the Girls

I am totally blessed with amazing girlfriends. I have 4 girlfriends that have stood beside me in thick and thin over the past 5 plus years. We get together every year for my birthday and several times throughout the year but more than that we live life together. We may be in different places or stages and we may not talk for a month but we can pick up like nothing has happened. We can get right to the heart of things and share all the deep dark things without fear of judgement. I cannot say how much I love these women. For the first time we all managed to get away for a weekend at the beach in Febuary. (minor miracle) It was wonderful. We had no agenda and no plans. Some of us scrapbooked, or did little crafty things, we watched old Friends reruns and walked to get icecream cones. We stayed up way way way too late and stayed in our sweats all day. It was relaxing and comfortable and we cannot wait to be able to do it again. Unfortunately we have few pictures because we just didn't think of it until the day we left when we all looked exhausted and hagered. I love you ladies.

Me and Marnee
Marnee with the babies, Hope and Amelia

Melody and Hope


The girls.... Mel, Hope, Me, Michelle, Amelia, Marnee and Kristi.

1 comment:

Melody said...

I LOVED our time away...and look forward to next year!! :) Mel