Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Issie's Piggies


Issie has always had nice thick hair. Fortunately she didn't really go through the bald old man look that her sister did. But Brad refuses to have the girls have their hair in their eyes. I fought hard to have no bangs with Kadie, and lost. He cannot figure out how to do their hair so if I am not constantly putting it in a clip or pony he wants to cut it. So we cut Kadie's bangs and it wasn't so bad. I did not fight it with Issie. However, Brad did the cutting this last time and sometimes I think she looks like a little elf and sometimes I think she looks like a little dutch boy. So I thought I would try some pigtails.

It is pretty hilarious really. They start out as little horn like curls but as the day goes, and she naps, plays with hats and what not, her hair turns into these little spikes. She loves them, she looks in the mirror and laughs at herself and pulls on them. It is so funny.


Here is a side shot, I try to get them pointing to the back at least so she doesn't look like she has spikes sticking out to the sides of her head.




My sweet girl. She definitely does not look like a little dutch boy with the piggies.

1 comment:

annaliese said...

oh my goodness! she is sooo adorable!!!