Monday, February 2, 2009

Exhausted, already???

I seriously think it must be the power of suggestion, there is no way I could be this tired, this soon. I worked today and came home to lay down for "20 minutes", and an hour and a half later Brad came and woke me up for dinner. I know I get tired, that is my main pregnancy symptom, but really.....this soon. I just found out last week and already I am sleeping the afternoons away. Maybe I was just really tired before but was fighting it and now I feel justified to sleep. Who knows.

Kadie told her preschool class today that she was going to get a new baby brother when she went to Kindergarten. Pretty cute.

The more people that know, the more real it all is. I have not wanted to call people, so this blog helps me get my thoughts out without the exhaustion of talking to so many people. Sorry if that sounds heartless but it is exhausting to me a times. Anyway, thank you for your prayers. I am grateful that my ultrasound is next week, not too long to wait.

No comments: