Monday, March 22, 2010

Sick Babies

I know it is so sad when they are sick. I do not enjoy vomit in my hair or down my back or everywhere else for that matter. Issie had the stomach flu this weekend. It was sad. She seemed totally fine, laughing and jumping around then out of no where, she started throwing up. She seemed shocked by the whole thing. Then fine, asking for breakfast. Silly mommy gave her some. Then she decided she did not want it but just wanted to snuggle and whine. I choose to cherish this moment. I hate them sick but I love the time when only mommy can make it better, the suction cup hug and the feverish sleeping on your chest. Until the whine turns into more puke, this time down my shirt and in my lap. She was so sad in the shower getting clean, only to throw up again walking in the hall. Then slipping in it and throwing up some more..... poor thing really had no idea what was happening. She took a good nap, and we started to really limited her intake and now seems better. Rough weekend. Mom was next.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh!!
that's very sad..but your blog is nice..



Elaine from 1st babies

Lee Ann said...

Oh I am so sorry! But totally know what you mean. Sarah said while crying, "my mouth just spit out! It just spit out mom!"