Sunday, March 21, 2010

Girlfriends Weekend at the Beach!

This post is over due! For the second year me and my 4 girlfriends went to the beach for the weekend. This year we were kid free and I was not pregnant, to big changes. We go for my friends Melody's birthday, but also just to get away and have uninterrupted girl time. This year we stayed a super pretty beach house in Lincoln City so we stopped at the outlets on the way down for a little shopping too. We spent most of our time at the house, lounging around, enjoying our company and relaxing. A fun time to get away.
From Left to Right, Melody, Marnee, Kristi, Michelle and Me.

Sunset walk on the beach- it was beautiful.


We live in such a beautiful place. What a blessing to be surrounded by such beauty, in relationships and scenery.

2 comments:

Lee Ann said...

I love that you guys do this!...and that you have such GREAT girlfriends!

Melody said...

Can I get copies of these pictures? I don't have the beach ones. Can't wait for our time in June!