Saturday, August 30, 2008

Isabella at 10 months

Another month flies by and I really though Issie would be walking ( I am not in any hurry, I just thought she might be a fast mover), but she is not there yet. She is on the move and cruises and stands alone but no real steps yet. She is still petite, but a bit bigger than Kadie was now, still short in the legs and round in the cheeks.

She is so curious, constantly staring at everything with a pretty stoic face most of the time. Her big blue eyes are the first thing everyone notices. She has certainly found her voice though and she loves to be loud and unfortunately loves to squeal, shriek and scream. It can make for a long trip down the hill at times. But they are always happy sounds. She also loves to click her tongue, do zerberts and kissy noises. She can really entertain herself.

Below is this week when she found the mirror in our bedroom, she was just mesmerized by that "other baby". She was so funny, just kept kissing herself over and over. I took about a zillion pictures but with the delay, I kept missing it. She just can not figure out the camera and gets so distracted by it that it is hard to catch her doing anything, she just stops what she is doing and stares at me.

Anyways, here are some recent snapshots of our sweet baby girl at 10 months old.

Issie and the mirror.Kissing the baby.

Making noises with her lips and climbing (her two favorite things).

Walking along the kitchen cabinets, such a big girl.

Eating the ball... she loves this ball and it must feel good on her gums because she will chew on it and carry it in her mouth. Maybe she has been watching Lucy too much. Anyways, it is funny and cute so I thought I would include it.
Time flies, it is nice to be able to share the ages and stages.

3 comments:

meleea said...

kelly - she is so adorable!! i cannot believe how fast times goes when we look at kids - they grow up so fast!
miss seeing you! hope all is good.

KellyD said...

We are doing well, I am excited to see everyone at MOMS soon. I really miss you all. Hope you are well too.

Dee said...

Look at those cheeks! I just want to reach through the computer and kiss'em. What a precious miracle from the Lord. I love how you are blogging her stages. Great way to "scrapbook" it.