Monday, March 3, 2008

Old Beach Pictures

These are old pictures that Brad came across that we love. It was the summer of 2005 when we went camping right off the beach. The kids played all day in the sand. One of our friends that went with us is a little photographer so we were blessed with all kinds of wonderful pictures of the kids. Jack was 6 and Kadie was 18 mos. It is hard to remember how little Kadie was at that time. Fun pictures to look back on.
Playing puppy in the sand.
Kadie girl- little beach baby.

4 comments:

meleea said...

Kelly - i am so excited you have joined the blog world. I love your blog - can i add you to my friends list?

KellyD said...

Hey Meleea, how did you even know I had a blog, I have only told like 3 people outside of my family? I have no idea what a friends list is so tell me and I will let you know. I am not sure if I am going to keep it public or just have it for family yet, it is all so complicated. Thanks for the encouragement, though, since I really have no idea what I am doing.

meleea said...

You were a link on Julie's blog under her friends list. So I would do the same and add you to my list of links. Julie's blog is by invitation only - which is cool. I was going to do that with my kids - who both have a blog - but it got too complicated. I am wanting them to get their friends into blogging instead of myspace. I can monitor their blogging easier. Love your pictures! They are beautiful.

KellyD said...

Sure Meleea, you can put me on your friends list.