Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Eating Feet!


This is one of my favorite little stages. Isabella is almost 5 months and she just found her feet. They are her favorite toy, she loves to pull her socks off and play with her toes and occasionally take a nibble or even suck on them for a while. It is so cute. The third time around I realize how short of a time this is. Soon she will be too busy crawling around to take so much time to explore her toes. It is a precious thing to watch these little guys meet the world.

3 comments:

Annette said...

kelly! i didn't know you were in blog-land! welcome! love your pictures, can't wait to read your insights on life et al... may i link your blog on mine?

KellyD said...

I am currently in a place where I am not sure I want to be linked to other sites, although you are welcome to look at my sight and comment if you want. I am considering making it private but it seems crazy for my computer illiterate family. So for now, please don't link it. I will let you know if I change my mind. Which is possible. Kel

Annette said...

no problem... glad i found it again so i can save it to my favorites : )