Saturday, December 27, 2008

Snowy Days!

Well I am finally getting around to posting some pictures of all the snow we have been getting. These pictures do not even show how amazing it has been. Yesterday it was up to my hips when I was walking! We have definitely had record snowfall! We are super grateful for our truck and the chains and have not felt too stranded. The pipes have stayed unfrozen and the power has remained on most of the time so it has been nice and cozy inside. The kids loved it at first and now it is just too cold most of the time. We have done a bunch of sledding which has been fun. Today we woke up to rain and lots of melting snow! I kept thinking we would bundle Issie up and take her out to show how deep the snow was compared to her but we never did and now it is melting and wet. I am sure this is not the last of it though. It has been so beautiful and very Christmasy (not sure if that is a word).

the house
the picnic table

the gang


the 3 foot icicle from our roof

me and the kiddo's

Look closely and you can see a deer in the trees.

No comments: