Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"These shoes are made for walking....

and that's just what I'm going to do. One of these days I'm going to walk all over you."



Issie is officially walking! These are her new shoes. It is sad to say she did not get the Roobeez her sister did but the Target brand. They are cute and I believe will work the same for a fraction of the price. Anyways, she has been flirting with the idea of walking, standing in the middle room and up on her feet all the time, using one finger for balance as she walks along the wall and pushing the car around the house. But today she took 4 steps in a row and was so proud of herself. And then proceeded to do it again and again. It is amazing how little she looks when she is walking versus crawling. Another little peanut of a girl. She is still wearing 3 months old clothes in this picture! It is exceptionally difficult to catch her on her feet with the delay of digital camera but I finally caught it this afternoon. I know our lives are going to change around here.

3 comments:

Denise said...

hey kelly just checking my account

Denise said...

yeah it works

KellyD said...

glad you figured it out Denise, I am glad you will be able to keep up with our little crazy life. Love you.