Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Good bye for now Pops.

My wonderful grandfather, Pops, passed away on April 7. This is the last picture I have of him when he still looked healthy back when Kadie was only 10 weeks old. I was blessed to be able to talk to him one last time and to be with him when he passed. My hope is in the Lord and I believe that he heard my heart felt message of how much God loves him. I know he died in peace and I long to see him again in heaven. He was a loving and sweet man whom I will miss dearly.

Alfredo Dominic Spadolini Jr
7/1/1924 to 4/7/2008


3 comments:

Julie D. said...

sorry about your grandfather, kel. I'm glad you got to spend time with him at the end.

meleea said...

what a neat tribute to your pops! so glad you got to spend time with family!

Kristi R said...

He is such a sweet cute man! I am so glad that you listened to the Lord's prompting to go back and see him when you did! And Izzy looks a lot like Kadie in that picture.