Friday, April 25, 2008

A few weeks of craziness!

So, I have been unable to post for a few weeks, amazing really that I have been able to post about Pops and Lucy. The past few weeks have been sending us in a spin. First, I was working more than usual, 3 days a week which really is much more work than it used to be. Second, God has been really working on me getting over fear, especially fear of change. I finally was able to share openly about stepping out of MOMS leadership which was a big change and a grieving process. Also Brad has been interviewing and just accepted a new job, a huge blessing but still change. After adjusting to working more, we adjusted back to me working my normal 1 day a week, more change (even though it is good, it is still change). On top of that, my trip to Florida was unexpected and very emotionally exhausting. Then coming home, Brad had a 3 week flu. And to add to that, I had an emergency root canal yesterday. And seriously this feels like only the tip of the iceberg. I feel like life has been passing by unrecorded. Some difficult times but some amazing times as well. God is good and I am so so very grateful for that.

No comments: