Friday, October 15, 2010

grateful

Today has been one of those days, actually it has been a week of yuck. But on my way home tonight from what was supposed to be a massage (my massage therapist forgot...ugh), I felt reminded of all that I have instead of all that has gone wrong this week. It was one of those days when I got home after the girls were in bed and Jack is at his dad's and all I wanted to do is gather everyone up for a big family hug. Those hugs where you don't let go for a really long time. I feel like those moments are always better in my imagination, since waking everyone up is a really good way to ruin and evening and then I would quickly forget what I was so grateful for. Just kidding.

I am blessed. I have a husband who loves me and SEES me and is my best counselor and usually the sound voice of reason when I feel crazy. I have my boy (trying to be a man) who is so sweet and handsome and has the most tender heart. I have my crazy girl, who makes me laugh and is so loving and forgiving. I have my baby, who is almost not a baby anymore but still says "Mommy I nEEEEED you" and melts my heart with her "tank you mama's". I have my home. I have a God who loves me and is fighting for me and has a plan for me. I have the cute little dog at my feet. I have friends who are so loyal and stand by me like my best cheerleaders and devoted prayer warriors. I am blessed.

All has been crazy. I want to blog but I put this pressure on myself to catch up everything that I have missed before I can start. What a lie. I will put things in, out of order and I will still know what happened. I love you family. I have a hot shower waiting so I must write more later.

No comments: