Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Grandma Mary and Grandpa Al

My new schedule has left me a bit behind on posting the happenings of our family but I still want to document it all so I may just have to do it in little bursts of energy. My mom and Al came to visit in September and had a wonderful time at the coast, Mt St Helen's, the zoo, and visiting with the kids. It is always fun to have them come and stay for a while.A beautiful day for the viewing of the volcano!
The kids took every opportunity to perform for a new audience and we had several concerts and dance performances. Jack sings song after song and Kadie plays along on the drum or occasionally does some extra dance moves. It is very entertaining and Grandma and Grandpa were a great audience.

Jack just belting it out.


Precious moments captured of sisterly love.

My favorite moment of my moms visit was when we did a bomb fire in the fire pit and Jack sang to us. Kadie was so hilarious. She stood behind him up on the hill and danced the most precious and funny dance. We would laugh and Jack would whip his head around to see what she was doing, she would then promptly stop and then he would continue and so would she. It was beyond hysterical. I have rarely laughed as hard as I did that night. The pure innocence of these kids catches me by surprise sometimes. Love you mom.

No comments: