Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Family fun at Camas Days

A busy weekend at Camas Days, I had a really successful jewelry show and a ton of fun with my girlfriends and jewelry. kd designs continues to be blessed and it is so fun for me to see how God is using this fun little business. See my cute banner that my friend Shannon designed. It makes me look so professional!

The kids came down with daddy to watch the parade and play on the kids street. Here is little brave Kadie tackling the rock wall. She never seems to surprise us on how she will try anything.


Jack taking his turn at the rock wall, not quite as adventurous, more like mom perhaps.

My dear friend Melody holding Issie at the parade. Mel came and helped me almost the entire weekend, it was super fun. Thanks family, and friends for supporting my crazy little business adventures. I love you all.

1 comment:

Julie D. said...

congrats, kelly! i'm sorry i didn't make it down there...it was a crazy weekend. I so wanted to come.